ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
March 13, 2014
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront
600 Airport Blvd
Burlingame, CA 94010
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
8700 Beverly Blvd., North Tower
Academic Affairs Suite, Room #2015
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Hotel Nikko Nara
8-1 Sanjo Hommachi
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Dial In Details:
Dial In Number: (800) 260-0718
Participant Access Code: 321558
Enter Conference ID# 321558
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=ed3aa3bb11d5c9f8dea288052...
2. Click "Join Now”.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
9. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 13-01: CIRM Disease Team Therapy Development III Awards. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
10. Development Portfolio Update. (PDF)
- Presentation Slides (PDF)
11. Spotlight on Disease. (PDF)
14. Consideration of appointment of new members to the Medical and Ethical Standards Working Group.
18. Communications Update.
19. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.