Stem Cell Agency Finance Subcommittee Meeting October 12, 2010
210 King Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
Stem Cell Agency Finance Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
3. Consideration of amendments to and adoption of Loan Administration Policy.
4. Consideration of Strategic Financial Plan Projected Cash Flows.
#4A: PROPOSED FUNDING TIMELINE
5. Consideration of Proposal for CIRM-Funded Electronic Journal.
6. Consideration of Loan Application for Early Translational II Research Award.
7. Consideration of confidential or proprietary financial information relating applications for Early Translational II Research Awards. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(d) (3) (B) and (C)).
Report back from Closed Session if necessary.
8. Public Comment.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov