MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: December 14th, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1156 HIgh Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95604 - Site available until 1:30
- 291 Campus Drive, 3rd floor Stanford, CA 94305 - Site available until 2:00
- 580 Broadway, NY NY 10012
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
Dial In Information
- Dial In Number: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 434188
- Event URL: https://im.csgsystems.com/cgi-bin/confCast
- Conference ID#: 434188
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- President’s Report
- Consideration of the 2018 scientific research budget, including clinical award caps.
- Discussion of Transition and Science Subcommittee meeting and possible action regarding sustainability strategy.
- Consideration of concept plan changes to the Discovery and Translation programs.
- Memo to the Board - Concept Plan Amendments
- DISC Concept Plan Draft Amendments
- Tran Concept Plan Proposed Amendments
- Consideration of applications submitted for DISC 2: The Quest Awards.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to DISC2: The Quest Awards (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Chairman’s Report.
- Consideration of December 2016 through November 2017 meeting minutes.
- Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of acceptance of amendments to donor agreements.
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Clinical Program Updates.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.